In het kort
Opdracht: Business Analist – Interfaces | BPM, Eindhoven
Uren per week: 36 uur
Bij zzp: marktconform
Sluitingsdatum 22-02-2019 08:00
For IT cluster Financial Solutions, part of domain Lending & Insurance, we are looking for a Business Analyst for Factoring. As a Business Analyst you are primarily responsible for gathering business requirements and translating those to a solution.
The activities of a Business Analyst are mainly focused around the following areas:
• Partner with business stakeholders and support them in gathering and documenting requirements and acceptance criteria for their business improvement
• Develop and maintain a collaborative relationship with business and IT stakeholders to facilitate their needs through the change management process and ensure that IT systems are aligned with current and future business priorities.
• Conducting process analysis, comprehend and break down complex requests and situations.
• You are part of a DevOps team that is responsible for the maintenance and support of a number of applications
• Handle multiple tasks simultaneously and bring all to a successful end
• You actively participate in creating solutions and making choices in various attention areas
• You are a sparring partner for your colleagues within the L&adomain and Business
You are aware of the challenges to get complex chains working that go beyond the purview of a single program and you are capable of getting them to work.
• A completed HBO- or WO-equivalent education (computer science, informatics or business direction)
• Minimum 7 years of work experience in a comparable function in an ICT environment
• Good understanding of Technical Architectures and interfaces (bv. Soap, Rest)
• Working experience in Rabobank in a similar role
• Knowledge and experience in modern BPM processes and tools
• Able to visualise ideas in diagrams/charts
• Able to take a coordinating and leading role
• Agile/Scrum, DevOps knowledge and experience
• Excellent communication skills in Dutch and English
• You are a team player that takes ownership to drive things forward even if the work needs to be done outside your own DevOps team.
• Contribute to the Continuous Improvement of Rabobank; Improve our way of working, challenge existing tooling, processes and practices, peer review within main expertise and across disciplines and staying up to date with industry standards and share this knowledge.
• Knowledge and experience of Factoring processes is a strong advantage
The Financial Solutions cluster maintains and renews all systems for advising, selling and management of Leasing and Factoring products, for local banks and their customers.
In the coming years, a major integration program of the Leasing system landscape into the Rabobank landscape will take place, where migration; (re-)development and integration of existing systems and new systems are key components.